I've done a fair amount of electrical rework on Eliana. The first thing that I tackled was the bilge pump. Then I made a slight, but I think significant change to the battery swtich. I added a second switch, exclusivly for the house a bank. Without it, the engine and house were always connected to the same bank. You could switch between them, but couldn't have the engine on the engine battery while the house was on the house battery. Now the house is always on the house bank, and can be switched on and off, and the engine can be switched between either bank. Following that, I rewired the engine control panel. The wiring mess was downright scary, and just looked like at any minute something would come loose and I would never be able to find it. Next the alternator failed, and seems to damage the tachometer with it, so both of those were replaced. Next I addressed the battery banks themselves. Before all the cables were connected to the battery terminals, and was a mess of spaghetti. I added terminal blocks, a fuse block, and a charging relay. This made it easier to wire an inverter and my SSB radio. It will also make wiring the windless possible.