Projects, Projects, Projects. I have been attempting to work on the top of my mast, new anchor light, anemometer for my new instruments, and a new antenna. Aside from the normal difficulties, the power wire for the anchor light had fallen into the mast, so it needed pulled out an a new wire run. The best way I figured, was to pull a new wire for the radio, and use the old radio wire as a messenger. About halfway through the pull, the wire jammed and wouldn't move. I discovered that it jammed with the wire for the steaming/spreader light, which was sloppily spliced together at the spreaders. So I had to pull that wire out, (and replace it with a string so pulling a new one will be possible) before continuing with the pull of the wires from the top. 2.5 hours later, I have new wires for the equipment at the top of the mast. Still no anchor light, anemometer, antenna, steaming light, or spreader light. That is next weekend.